Transat's all-in-one wedding packages feature 250 hotels in 22 south destinations that were hand-picked for their wedding-friendly facilities.
Couples who choose a destination wedding with Transat can look forward to the simplicity and flexibility of holding the ceremony at any time of the year, as well as the help and guidance from a Transat specialist and hotel event coordinator who are there every step of the way.
The legal requirements are laid out for each destination to help with the administrative aspect of a destination wedding. There’s even a countdown (available in downloadable version) for couples to use as a checklist while planning their big day. Finally, the selection of hotels listed in the brochure can also be used to inspire lovebirds planning their honeymoon or renewal of vows.
The Weddingbells insert, meanwhile, features a trio of themes presented as mood boards in Pinterest fashion. From décor to wedding dress, not to mention stationery, cocktails and cosmetics, this section will guide couples as they plan a wedding that feels right for them. They’ll even see wedding cake ideas and ways to get children involved before and during the ceremony.
Transat’s all-in-one cruise packages include round-trip flight, transfers and the cruise—as well as free wedding planning services offered by cruise lines.
By booking a group package with Transat to celebrate their union, couples enjoy an array of advantages:
- No deposit required for the first 30 guests until 90 days after the booking date or 60 days before departure;
- Price Drop Guarantee;
- Travel credit of up to $500 per person for a wedding planning trip at the hotel;
- $100 credit for excursions purchased in advance;
- Upgrade to Option Plus with Air Transat, with all the privileges that entails, including an additional piece of checked baggage;
- $500 future travel voucher.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!