Small-group adventure tour operator Exodus Travels is inviting travellers to be among the first to visit one of 20 newly-reopened destinations with its first-ever Dateless 1st Departures voucher.
Additionally, the first 100 people to book a voucher will will receive a $300 rebate on their deposit.
Designed to give would-be globetrotters something to look forward to (after all, studies show that half the fun of an adventure lies in anticipation), Dateless 1st Departures are all about finding a sense of calm in the zen gardens of Japan, roaming the rainforests of Costa Rica, and disappearing into ancient history on a tour of Vietnam—once it's safe to do so.
Upon a country's reopening to North American travellers—and pending the completion of Exodus' 5 Stage Health + Safety Approval Process—anyone who purchases a Dateless 1st Departure voucher will be guaranteed a spot on the very first Exodus Travels tour scheduled to re-enter the country in question (typically within the first month of reopening).
In the interest of flexibility, should the date of the first tour not align with a travellers' schedule, Exodus Travels will work with them to find another date—or trip, if need be—that suits.
Dateless 1st Departures also include exclusive benefits to those who book, including:
- An exclusive virtual pre-trip briefing and Q&A with Exodus Destination Experts, a Health + Safety representative, a local guide and fellow travellers
- Travel planning assistance with Exodus Destination Experts
- The presence of a professional photographer to document travellers' trip
- An official "Return to Adventure" certificate
- 24/7 support and safety assurance
For more information about Exodus Travels, visit exodustravels.com.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!