Intrepid Travel has launched over 80 new experiences for travellers in 2023.
With itineraries in new locations, more ethical wildlife adventures, an increase in activities supporting Indigenous communities and female-run businesses, and with fresh ways to discover the world’s most iconic destinations, Intrepid says it is aiming to provide more meaningful ways to forge connections while making a positive impact on the places visited.
“After one of our most successful years in over 30 years of business, we are very excited to share the thoughtfully designed itineraries debuting in 2023,” said Erica Kritikides, Intrepid’s Global Product Manager. “I am extremely proud of the Intrepid team for continuing to reach new heights, bringing to life the adventure, natural beauty and hidden stories within some of our most unique and conscious tours to date,” she added.
The 80 experiences for 2023 include new tours, destinations and activities added to existing itineraries.
Highlights of the new experiences on offer include:
- Pakistan Expedition (from CAD 6,825 per person)
- Rwanda Gorilla Naming Ceremony & Uganda (from CAD $7,515 per person)
- Vanuatu Expedition: Land Diving Festival (from CAD $3,815 per person)
- Best of Costa Rica (from CAD $3,865 per person)
- Peru Expedition: Trek the Great Inca Road (from CAD $5,698 per person)
- Israel & Palestine Real Food Adventure (from CAD $4,750 per person)
For more on Intrepid’s 2023 experiences and trips, click here.