Globus is inviting travellers to escape to Banff National Park and the glacier-fed lakes (the “Water of the Spirits”) nearby.
Marking Globus’ first official tour since March, this five-day Canadian Rockies Escape will depart on October 17th, 2020 and is reserved exclusively for Canadian travellers.
“After months of hitting the pause button on travel, we’re thrilled to push “play” and make our return to travel with fellow, Canadian wayfarers and wanderers, in our own backyard,” stated Stéphanie Bishop, managing director for the Globus family of brands. “Bundling unrivaled knowledge from Tour Directors and local guides with first-class accommodations at the Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa, we’re ready to invite travellers to say ‘hello’ to the natural wonder of Canada and ‘goodbye’ to worry.”
While on this exclusive escape, Canadian travellers will be privy to many enhanced health and safety protocols, thanks to Globus’ new On-Trip Assurance program.
Globus’ Global Health & Safety Team has established on-trip protocols that focus on travellers’ health and safety as well as the overall, travel experience including:
- Pre-trip health screenings and temperature checks, plus daily health checks.
- Freshly cleaned and disinfected motorcoach with touch-ups at every stop.
- Assigned seating (only next to those in your travel party), required hand sanitization and luggage disinfection (before boarding each vehicle).
- Social distancing whenever possible, thanks in part to Globus Go Beyond Devices; Wearing masks when social distancing is not a possibility.
- Touch-free meals (no self-service options at hotels or alike).
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols at hand-picked hotels.
And, surrounded by the natural beauty of Canada, Banff’s caves and rocks are not only remedial for the body and spirit, they are reminders of the ever-changing natural world.
Here, life continues as it has for millennia in a world of creatures great and small, including the mystical grizzly who rules this timeless alpine world.
“If seeing is believing, the raw, natural paradise of the Canadian Rockies can feel like a mirage of beauty,” said Bishop. “But, this very real, surrounded-by-nature escape offers the peace, the space and the price needed to journey back to travel.”
Deal alert: priced from $999, this exclusive Canadian Rockies Escape offers past Globus’ travellers the chance to use their Welcome Back Credit for additional savings.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!