A recent G Adventures panel survey looking at travel trends post-pandemic has indicated that 34 per cent of travellers* intend to take their next trip with multiple friends and / or family members.
In response to this growing trend for travellers wanting to travel with people they know, G Adventures has released a programme of 80 tours that provide additional benefits over and above those they would normally receive when booking private small group travel.
Book Your Bubble Collection
The new ‘Book Your Bubble Collection’ gives travellers the opportunity to reconnect with their loved ones and their love of travel at the same time, while feeling safe and comfortable in the company of the people joining them in their ‘private bubble’ during their adventure.
Additional benefits being offered across the 80 tours, which include Active, Marine, Classic and 18-to-Thirtysomethings travel styles, include more flexible booking conditions and incentives such as discounted tours for trip organizers, which can also be shared between the group of travellers.
On all tours travellers will also experience the added health and safety measures of G Adventures’ new Travel with Confidence policy.
Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures, says the Book Your Bubble Collection benefits for private travel are the latest offering from the adventure operator to help build confidence with people looking to travel again.
"We want to ensure travelling is made as attractive as possible following this pandemic. The Book Your Bubble Collection makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before. G Adventures is a company built on changing lives through travel, and there are local people who need our support, so we’re doing all we can to encourage travellers to get back out there and start making a difference again as soon as it is safe to do so,” said Poon Tip.
Benefits of the Book Your Bubble Collection* include:
- Book Your Bubble with eight people and the eighth spot is discounted by 50% - perfect for a bubble of two families, a group of friends, or even four couples, or Book Your Bubble with 12 people and the 12th spot is complimentary.
- Groups can divide discounts across individuals in the group if they prefer.
- Groups can combine the private tour price with current G Adventures’ sales for added discounts - including the current 15% off sale which runs up to August 31st, 2020***.
- Flexible ‘cancel and rebook’ options in case a trip needs to change departure date.
- All groups are led by a local chief experience officer (CEO) to provide additional local knowledge and safety recommendations.
Tours to choose from
Tours that feature in the new Book Your Bubble Collection include:
- An eight-day 18-to-Thirtysomethings Northern Thailand: Hilltribes & Villages trip perfect for a group of friends aged 18 - 39, is priced from $749pp, departing from and returning to Bangkok.
- Or get an active crew together to hike the Inca Trail on this eight-day Inca Discovery trip which is priced from $1,649pp departing from Lima and finishing in Cusco.
- A seven-day Classic Highlights of Portugal trip is perfect for couples, and priced from $1,429pp travelling from Lisbon to Porto.
- Bring the family together for some quality time on the Sailing St Lucia and the Grenadines - Plus tour with additional physical distancing measures in place. Priced from $2,499pp for an eight-day Marine trip from Rodney Bay return.
Travellers can also book Book Your Bubble with Private Travel outside the 80 trips in the Book Your Bubble Collection via G Adventures ‘Off-the-rack’ options or by customising a trip using the TailorMade service. Departures outside of the collection will be subject to the standard Private Travel terms specific to their tour.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!