Until July 31st, 2020, Air Canada Vacations is offering travel advisors the opportunity to earn 5X ACV&ME points when booking any Canada flight and hotel package, tour or hotel only for travel from July 6th, 2020 until April 30th, 2021.
· 5X 500 points per room for flight-inclusive packages of 7 nights or more
· 5X 500 points per room for flight-inclusive packages of 3 to 6 nights
· 5X 200 points on every 3 to 7 nights land only booking (per room)
This offer is valid on new bookings made between July 6th and 31st, 2020 for travel from July 6th, 2020 until April 30th, 2021.
This promotion is not applicable for Groups. For more details, please consult your ACV&ME account.
Air Canada Vacations’ Canada Collection
Air Canada Vacations’ Canada Collection offers a range of domestic adventures from coast to coast letting Canadians explore the best places in Canada.
The collection includes:
Summer and Fall 2020 • NEW – RV Experiences (now available on Air Canada Vacations’ website)
• Fly & Drives
• Fly & Rail
• Independent Escapes
• Golf Vacations
• Guided Tours & Camping Trips
• Wildlife Viewing
• Urban Getaways
Winter 2020-2021 (to come)
• Ski packages (3-5-7 nights)
• Wildlife and Winter adventures
New RV Experiences
Opt for total freedom with nomadic adventures along Canada's most scenic routes, setting up camp when and where you want!
Take on our most unique Canadian road trips with packages that include:
· Round-trip flight with Air Canada or Air Canada Rouge
· First night hotel accommodation
· Transfers (from hotel to rental office and from rental office to airport)
· RV rental for 7 nights (1,600 km, early pick-up between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., 2nd driver, convenience kit, lawn chairs, and more!)
· Last night in a campground near the rental office (3 services included)
Let’s your customers choose from the following packages:
· Discover La Belle Province in a RV
· Discover Ontario in a RV
· Discover British Columbia in a RV
· Discover Alberta in a RV
· Discover of Nova Scotia in a RV
If you missed ACV's live Canada’s webinar, please click here to access the recorded version.
For more details on our Canada Collection, click here.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!