Palace Resorts has launched a new program designed to put the health of its guests and workers top of mind.
Purely Palace ensures quality control throughout all resort areas with more than 140 preventative actions to ensure everyone's health and safety. Safety starts with Palace's team members, who have all been given face masks, which are replaced every four hours.
Some of the other measures in place include:
- Floor markers at reception areas to encourage social distancing
- Mandatory temperature checks for Palace staff, as well as a sanitation tunnel to disinfect uniforms and sanitize footwear
- Advanced disinfection process for all luggage upon arrival
- Golf carts are disinfected every 30 minutes, or between guests; vehicles have a maximum capacity according to size to ensure social distancing
- All mattresses are steamed to kill any harmful viruses and bacteria
- Complete disinfection process throughout rooms, plus sanitation tablets in the air conditioning system to eliminate viral transfers
- Personal hygiene kit upon arrival
- Maximum guest capacity in effect at entertainment venues, nightclub, and kids centres
Diana Winters, business development manager for Ontario at Palace Resorts, tells PAX that many of these procedures were actually already in place, but were never really advertised.
"Of course, we needed to evolve with the current global situation and we have implemented measures to answer the call of what our new normal will look like, which is why our procedures have evolved," Winters told PAX. "Purely Palace is our initiative to ensure that our employees and our guests are safe while we continue to provide them with the most incredible vacation experience."
To see more ways in which Palace Resorts is working to keep guests safe and healthy, as well as the new measures in place across all of Palace's properties, watch the video below.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!