As Tropical Storm Franklin heads toward the Dominican Republic, a number of World of Hyatt’s Inclusive Collection resorts have been put under tropical storm watch or tropical storm warning.
The resorts are:
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana
- Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana
- Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
- Secrets Cap Cana Resort and Spa
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Breathless Punta Cana Resort and Spa
- Dreams Dominicus La Romana
- Dreams Flora Resort and Spa
- Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana
- Dreams Onyx Resort and Spa
- Dreams Royal Beach Punta Cana
- Sunscape Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
“Please know that the well-being and safety of guests and colleagues is always and remains the highest priority in all circumstances,” Delia McCrimon, associate vice-president, sales and distribution, Inclusive Collection, Hyatt, said in a statement.
“At this time, airports in the Dominican Republic remain open,” she continued.
“If the tropical storm develops into a hurricane and the U.S. National Hurricane Center issues a hurricane warning for the Dominican Republic, the inclement weather policy will be activated. As we continue to monitor the storm and the situation, be assured appropriate measures will be taken as needed, and updates will be shared as they become available.
As always, we are committed to providing mutual clients with the highest level of service and the best possible vacation experience, and we thank you for your continued support.”