The all-inclusive five-star Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa & Casino Resort has launched “Serenade Agents," which grants advisors access to competitive rates, commission offers and the latest news on the resort and future properties in the Serenade Caribbean Hotels collection.
Thanks to Serenade agents, agents can enjoy the following benefits:
- Best available rate guaranteed.
- Personalized attention to manage negotiated rates.
- Make reservations for clients securely, reliably and quickly.
- Commission rate (10%) with access to bonus commissions and special discounts throughout the year.
- Updated information on Serenade Punta Cana and future resorts in the Serenade Caribbean Hotels portfolio.
Travel agents must register on SerenadePuntaCana.com and must include their valid ID number at time of booking, including IATA, IATAN, CLIA, TRUE; ACTA, ARC, ABTA, TIDS, ATOL and TICO.
“As a new resort opening in the coming months, it is important for travel advisors to have the latest information about Serenade Punta Cana so they can confidently sell it to their clients. With registration in Serenade Agents, travel advisors are ensured the best available rates as well as support with managing their clients’ reservations,” said Aimee Tejeda, director of sales and marketing, Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa & Casino Resort. “Serenade Agents will have access to special commission bonuses throughout the year to help increase their bottom line. We look forward to enhancing our partnership with travel advisors as we open Serenade Punta Cana."
About the Serenade Punta Cana
The 603-room all-inclusive Serenade Punta Cana is situated on Playa Cabeza de Toro in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
The resort offers a value-added experience highlighted by luxury accommodations, gastronomic specialties, day and nighttime diversions that will appeal to families, couples and guests of all ages including casino, spa, discotheque, theatre, kids and teens clubs, swimming pools and expansive white sand beach.
The elevated five-star Serenade Punta Cana experience - Serenade Preferred Club - includes premium amenities for guests booking the resort's Ocean View Superior, Premium, and Serenade suites, in addition to standard all-inclusive amenities, including:
- An exclusive master class in Nikkei with demonstrations of the flavours of the famous Japanese-Peruvian cuisine.
- Exclusive activities :
- of Atelier Barista where customers experiment with making different coffees and participate in a blind tasting to identify the different aromas of coffee.
- Cocktail Master Class with clients receiving cocktail lessons with an internationally renowned bartender.
- wine and cava tasting where participants learn to identify the subtleties of different drinks from an internationally renowned sommelier.
- A VIP area on the resort's beach with European and Asian-style Balinese lounge chairs, hammocks and umbrellas. The exclusive swimming pool and VIP beach area will benefit from personalized butler service offering guests a selection of hot and cold starters, exclusive dishes and drinks.
- Access to the Sunset Bar, a private rooftop bar with an exclusive swimming pool where guests enjoy spectacular ocean views and majestic sunsets. The Sunset Bar has a terrace with solarium and an exclusive bar enhanced by carefully selected international drinks such as Cava sparkling wines, champagne and other innovative cocktails. The atmosphere is further enhanced by a variety of musical performances dotted throughout the day.
- Exclusive NOT gourmet restaurant - "Not an Ordinary Thing" offering private service for breakfast and lunch, as well as a carefully selected menu of international culinary specialties for dinner service and a full menu of wine, cava and champagne.
- Exclusive lounge with concierge service. Guests can enjoy a special selection of light dishes, as well as snacks, pastries and baked goods.
- VIP Terrace Bar offering cocktail service, ice creams and natural smoothies made with tropical fruits, cavas, champagne and high-end international drinks.
- Exclusive swimming pool with jacuzzi and sunbathing area with sun loungers, hammocks and umbrellas.
- Nightly turndown service every evening; access to a special pillow menu including five different types of pillows; a high-end personal toiletry kit and premium bathrobes and slippers for use in the suite.
- Private check-in and check-out.
- Top quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!