After facing a brief delay due to the Omicron variant's impact on product deliveries, Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen has finally unbolted its doors, hosting a grand opening celebration and ribbon cutting on April 18, 2022.
Located in the Riviera Maya and set on a strip of white sandy beach with proximity to the ancient Mayan World, the luxurious resort offers a variety of Unlimited-Luxury amenities.
This includes 485 suites offering a contemporary experience with an earthy feel including luxurious amenities and stunning views and enhanced and upgraded dining options at eleven restaurants featuring cuisines from around the world, including seven à la carte restaurants, a Pool Snack Bar, and Coco Café, all with no reservations required.
There is also:
- 24-hour room service
- Seven pools, plus three man-made cenotes and one interior beach-inspired pool designed for intimate gatherings
- The Spa by Pevonia, offering both innovative and traditional treatments in a natural environment conducive towards self-healing and recovery from daily stress
- 11,950 sq. ft. of meeting space offering a main ballroom with capacity for 1,000 guests auditorium style, the option for seven breakout rooms, a ballroom foyer, and an amphitheater
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
Guests staying in the Preferred Club will experience an elevated level of service and amenities, including access to a private lounge with snacks and a bar, an exclusive restaurant for breakfast, exclusive access to rooftop restaurant, bar and pool overlooking the ocean, an upgraded mini-bar and bath amenities, a complimentary 25-minute relaxation massage (one per guest, per stay) and a Preferred Club pool area.
For info on the COVID-19 protocols in place, visit the CleanComplete Verification website.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!