Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort's annual September Sale returns with savings of up to 60 per cent off on all luxury room categories and villas.
Additionally, guests who book a getaway to Saint Lucia before Oct. 2 will receive a $250 USD resort credit which can be used towards spa treatments, food and beverage, or watersport activities.
Having recently completed a multi-million-dollar renovation; the property features new additions, including the revitalization of enhanced luxury Estate Villas, new Ocean Point Residences, updated suites, a refreshed lobby, and an innovative culinary program.
This luxurious five-star resort is nestled in the hillside overlooking the Caribbean Sea with world-class restaurants, bars, a renowned spa, fitness center, kids club, PADI dive center, water sports programs, and entertainment for the whole family.
Guests who book the premium all-inclusive package can enjoy all meals, drinks, entertainment, and watersport activities, an ideal option for multi-generational travel or couples and friends seeking a stress-free holiday!
The September Sale wraps up just in time for Saint Lucia's Creole Heritage Month in October, when the resort will host a month long celebration full of music, dancing, cuisine, art, and cultural expression.
Saint Lucia is accessible from Canada with direct nonstop flights from Toronto on Air Canada and WestJet.
The September Sale offer includes the following:
- Up to 60 per cent off on all room types.
- A $250 USD resort credit on stays of 5 nights or more.
- Daily breakfast.
- Access to all onsite amenities.
- Non-motorized watersports.
Upgrade to the Premium All-Inclusive Package to unlock even more luxuries:
- Kids eat free (aged 11 and under).
- Unlimited à la carte dining and drinks at seven exquisite restaurants and four bars, including snacks between meals.
- Premium spirits and wines by the glass.
- Room service (additional delivery fee of $7 USD applies).
- Access to both motorized and non-motorized sports equipment.
Terms and conditions apply.