Reservations are now open for the brand-new Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas, which will welcome its first guests on Nov. 1.
Set against the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains on the East Cape of the Baja California Peninsula, the 1,000-acre resort community of Costa Palmas stretches along two miles of swimmable white sand beach on the shores of the Sea of Cortez, located 45 minutes from Los Cabos International airport.
The all-ages property features 141 guest rooms, including 23 suites, all with views of the Sea of Cortez and private terraces. Airy interiors include sunlit bathrooms, each also touting sea views and free-standing oversized bathtubs. First floor rooms and suites are outfitted with outdoor showers and private plunge pools.
Five dining options will be available to guests, including the first Latin American outpost of Mediterranean seafood restaurant estiatorio Milos; Casa de Brasa, a Baja-inspired brasserie; El Puesto, for sea-to-table ceviches, tiraditos and crudo; The Cove, an al fresco bar and grill; and Ginger's, an all-day eclectic café.
Other resort amenities include:
- a private marina, a first for a Four Seasons property;
- eighteen acres (seven hectares) of organic farm and orchards;
- a Spa and Wellness Centre with 10 stand-alone treatment rooms with two couples suites;
- four expansive pools;
- a Robert Trent Jones II 18-hole golf course;
- a unique event space;
- a Sports Complex that includes tennis, volleyball, and basketball in addition to cutting-edge fitness facilities;
- a well-stocked Teen Centre and Kids for All Seasons program.
Take a look at the renderings below (all images courtesy of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts).
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!