The Florida Keys’ only Curio Collection by Hilton property is open for business.
Now accepting bookings, the new 200-room, 13-acre Baker’s Cay Resort in Key Largo is branding itself as the perfect place for a romantic getaway, thanks to its emphasis on weddings and honeymoons.
The resort features 12 venues with 25,000 square feet for weddings of up to 400 people, a 4,000-square-foot ballroom and 7,000-square-foot lawn. The best part? Couples who want their dog there can choose the “Cay-9” pet options that come with Tiki hut, customized pet wedding attire and even doggie wedding cakes. “Puptails” include bacon-flavored “yappetizers,” Cay-9 Kibble and Catch of the Day entrees, ice cream bones, Dog Perignon Champagne (filtered water with wild Alaskan salmon oil) and FetchMe Noir (filtered water infused with organic bacon extract).
Baker's Cay Resort features five different room categories including:
- Hammock view rooms: sleeps four; expansive terrace; two queen beds or king-sized bed options
- Waterfront rooms: sleeps four; direct view of Florida Bay; two queen beds or king-sized bed options
- Junior suites: sleeps four; terrace; living room; views of garden or resort; king bed
- Baker's Cay suites: sleeps six; master bedroom (king bed), trundle bed, sofa sleeper; fully-equipped kitchen; two bathrooms
- Premium waterfront suites: sleeps four; Roman tub, wet bar, living/dining area
All rooms are pet-friendly ($).
Hammock view room
A true taste of the Florida Keys
The Baker's Cay Resort has two restaurants and two bars. Dry Rocks, with certified tequila connoisseurs on hand, serves up crafted dishes in a beachside setting. Calusa, an indoor/outdoor Creole-Caribbean restaurant hinting at a sliver of New Orleans flavors, offers panoramic views of Florida Bay.
The Tiki Bar and The Pool Bar offer up a variety of domestic and international beverages in a beautiful and relaxed setting.
Right now, Baker's Cay Resort is offering savings of 25 per cent when clients stay three nights or longer. Agents can visit bakerscayresort.com or call 305-852-5553 for more information.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!