The AMR Collection, AMResorts' new master brand, has announced that Now Amber Puerto Vallarta will become Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa as of Oct. 15, 2021, the company announced on Monday (Aug. 23).
This property features "lavish accommodations and luxurious amenities in all aspects of the resort" that elevate and upgrade the overall guest experience and deliver the Unlimited-Luxury standards and signature concept the Dreams Resorts & Spas brand is known for, stated Gonzalo del Peón, Group President, AMResorts Americas & Global Commercial.
- 327 spacious suites featuring ocean views, as well as ground floor suites with direct swim out access to a pool from a private terrace
- Open-air lobby on the third floor boasting bay and mountain views, perfect for watching sunsets and live nightly entertainment
- Situated in the heart of Puerto Vallarta and only five minutes from the exciting “El Malecon” boardwalk, a boardwalk parallel to the beach offering shops, restaurants, and bars
- Seven dining options, including four à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a grill and a café
- Five bars serving premium brand domestic and international favourites ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge
- Unique dinosaur-themed Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3-12, and a Core Zone Teen’s Club for teens ages 13-17
- Eco-friendly 14,000 square feet of spa made out of reclaimed wood and featuring a hydrotherapy circuit with new serenity spa cabins
- Over 6,886 square feet of meeting facilities including a Convention Center with capacity for up to 724 people, small break outs & meeting rooms
All existing bookings at these properties will be honoured after the brand changes at their current rates, and guest experience will be maintained and seamless throughout the transition.