Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos re-opened on June 15th, almost one week after the AIC Hotel Group announced that Hard Rock Hotel Cancun, Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and UNICO 20º87º Hotel Riviera Maya officially opened their doors to guests on June 8th.
This video shows what the official reopening was like!
In addition to the enhanced sanitation protocols, and the Hard Rock SAFE + SOUND program, guests staying at Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos can expect the following:
- Bellboy will welcome you wearing face masks and ready to provide hand sanitizer.
- Luggage items will be disinfected upon guest arrival by the bellboys.
- Guest temperatures will be checked upon arrival via a thermal camera.
- This area will be clearly marked for appropriate physical distancing, with plexiglass separators at front desks.
- All hotel wristbands and keys will be disinfected prior to providing these to guests.
- Extremely strict sanitizing protocols and world-recognized standards are used to clean guest rooms with an emphasis on high-contact surfaces.
- To minimize team member interaction with guests in the room, rooms will be cleaned every other day or upon request during your stay.
- Full sanitization of guest rooms after each departure.
- Masks and gloves provided to housekeeping and maintenance teams.
- Room service will be packaged accordingly and delivered directly to the door with no contact.
- Increased frequency of deep-cleaning and disinfecting all common and public spaces.
- Rock Spa®, Body Rock®, and POSH Beauty Salon® appointments will be limited and must be scheduled in advance.
- Dedicated measures for high-contact surfaces such as front desk check-in counters, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, handrails, tables, gym equipment, kids club, dining surfaces seating areas, pool chairs and more.
Pool & Beach Areas:
- Pool activities that require contact will be temporarily suspended and will be replaced with activities that require social distancing.
- Pool chairs will be cleaned between every use, and spaced out to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Pool chlorine levels will be safely elevated within a permitted range.
- Swim-up bars will not be operating for the time being. However, drink and food service will still be available poolside and beachside through our servers.
- Buffets will be eliminated from restaurants and replaced with a-la-carte dining.
- Restaurant menus will be available through a QR code and on one-time-use disposable handouts to minimize exposure and contact.
- Teppanyaki service will be discontinued for the time being.
Weddings & Events:
- Standard measurements in meeting and event layouts have been redesigned to ensure necessary physical distance between attendees and guests.
- Selfserve buffet offerings will be eliminated, and replaced with alternate food service options such as plated service and more..
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!