Hyatt Hotels Corporation is celebrating the opening of Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia, part of the Inclusive Collection – a global portfolio of distinct luxury all-inclusive resort brands.
The resort marks the Zoëtry’s debut into the destination of St. Lucia situated in the Lesser Antilles of the Windward Islands.
Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia’s exclusive setting, among the mountains and marina, allows guests to arrive in elegance, with options that include a private yacht, helicopter transfer or deluxe vehicle.
Guests are immersed in a tranquil retreat that the brand’s "Endless Privileges" offers, including an assortment of à la carte food and beverage options, elevated service levels and amenities, and enrichment experiences.
Perched above the scenic hillside and central to the resort experience is a spacious tree house, where guests are invited to participate in expert-led wellness sessions and indulge in private dinners.
Steps away, guests can meander through the trails of the Alexandria Garden or simply unwind in their private residences or suites, where they can intimately enjoy views of the natural beauty that St. Lucia offers.
“St. Lucia’s beautiful Caribbean landscape is a natural fit for the Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts brand, and we are thrilled to collaborate with the hotel owner to bring this new idyllic vacation option to the island,” said Gonzalo del Peón, group president of AMResorts Americas & Global Commercial. “The Inclusive Collection’s entry into St. Lucia reflects our commitment to grow in markets that matter most to our guests, World of Hyatt members and customers.”
The resort is located on one of the most desirable marinas of Marigot Bay, giving guests the freedom to discover the wonders of St. Lucia with easy access to top attractions such as the Gros Piton and Petit Piton volcanic mountainous areas; historic landmarks including Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens; and one-of-a-kind experiences like the drive-in La Soufrière, the highest volcanic mountain in the Lesser Antilles.
Culinary & wellness
Zoëtry Marigot Bay St. Lucia features 124 luxury rooms, comprised of penthouse residences, master suite residences, and junior suites.
Guests may also indulge in seven dining venues, from à la carte restaurants with thoughtfully crafted menus to intimate dining experiences around the resort. Additionally, 24-hour in-suite dining is available.
Culinary experiences include:
- Taking a journey around the world at upscale restaurant 1461, offering views of Marigot Bay and the option to reserve a private dining experience in the wine cellar, La Cava.
- Local cuisine at Le Bateau, complete with views of the marina.
- Woodfire pizzas created by pizzaiolos using earth ovens at the poolside grill, The Cove, for a more relaxed experience.
- Specialty rum selections, a full bar menu and live entertainment at the open-air lounge, The Rum Cave, with the option to enjoy local tastings with connoisseurs.
Resort programming includes:
- The Spa Village, which encourages guests to rejuvenate themselves through treatments reminiscent of St. Lucia traditions, such as guiding intentions through moon phase rituals and volcanic mud baths.
- Cabin-style treatment rooms, inclusive of a plunge pool, steam inhalation room, and sauna cabanas. Guests can also reserve a private, treetop-style location for ultimate bliss and tranquility.
- A 24-hour fitness sanctuary with the option to request a personal trainer.
- Daily curated activities that consist of sunrise, sunset and SUP yoga; Pilates; meditation; Creole lessons; body scrub- and hand lotion-making classes; and additional beachside wellness experiences.
There's also additional land and water-based experiences, such as paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, scuba diving, and a sunset cruise to Castries Harbour to catch the final glow of the day.