Windstar Cruises has released its sailing schedule through winter of 2025/26, with several deployment moves for its fleet of six ships.
Most notable are new season-long sailings in the Canary Islands, first-ever Cruise Tours in the Middle East, two new Cruise Tours in Tahiti, and the return of one epic voyage throughout the entire Caribbean.
An Early Booking Offer accompanies the news, including a free upgrade to All-Inclusive Fares + $100 per guest onboard credit when booked by November 6.
The upgrade to the All-Inclusive Fare includes unlimited alcoholic beverages, Wi-Fi, and all gratuities – a value of $99 per guest, per day.
These opening fares are the best values Windstar will offer on these departures.
In addition, Windstar is rolling out a newly formalized onboard cruise promotion across the fleet (and without any pesky expiration dates).
Guests who are sailing on Windstar may work with the line's Onboard Cruise Consultant to book their next cruise while on their current one, and the savings is significant: a 10 percent discount that can be combined with other Windstar offers excluding industry, vendor, corporate, and groups rates, as well as Windstar's Formula One/Grand Prix themed sailings.
In addition, guests booking with the Onboard Cruise Consultant receive $100 per person shipboard credit and can enjoy reduced deposits on a tier-based system, depending on the value of the cruise.
With onboard cruise bookings, the guests’ travel advisor receives their usual commission.
The company notes that they must be booked while sailing/on board for the offer, meaning guests sailing for the remainder of 2023 can book on board for 2025/26 cruises to save even more.
Windstar’s latest deployment updates include:
- The 148-guest Wind Star yacht now will sail the Canary Islands consistently from November 2025 through March 2026.
- New Middle East itineraries beginning November 2023 on all-suite, 312-guest Star Legend. Brand-new options are Cruise Tours for both Dubai and Muscat in 2024 and 2025.
- Two new cruise tour options in French Polynesia – Tahiti & Moorea Foodie Cruise Tour and Overwater Bungalow & Tahitian Paradises Cruise Tour.
- In addition, starting in February of 2024, Windstar will move the all-suite, 312-passenger Star Breeze to sail in Tahiti year-round, replacing 148-passenger classic sailing yacht Wind Spirit as Windstar’s vessel of choice in French Polynesia.
- Windstar recently announced new cruises to the remote Marquesas Islands beginning in 2024.
- Windstar is bringing back its Grand Caribbean Adventure, which returns in a revised fashion with new ports on board Windstar’s flagship Wind Surf.
- The cruise includes a partial transit of the Panama Canal, a new port in Scarborough (Trinidad and Tobago) as well as Saint Peirre (Martinique), plus the addition of Grand Cayman. The 55-day sailing has overnights in Jost Van Dyke, St. Barts, and Virgin Gorda, and spends just nine days at sea. More of Windstar’s Grand Adventures here.
- On Windstar’s San Juan & the Virgin Islands sailings, Windstar has replaced Montserrat with St. Kitts, as well as replaced St. Thomas with the lusher and smaller St. John.
- On Windward Islands Surf & Sunsets, Windstar has replaced the port of Philipsburg with Marigot on St. Martin.