Travel agents can now sell Carnival Cruise Line’s Mardi Gras.
With an inaugural schedule set for 2020, the Mardi Gras will offer a diverse schedule with six- to 15-day sailings visiting top destinations throughout Europe and the Caribbean.
The inaugural season
Mardi Gras will begin in Europe, before sailing on to New York, and then home to Port Canaveral.
- A nine-day maiden voyage from Copenhagen to Southampton Aug. 31 – Sept. 9, 2020 calling at Kiel (Hamburg), Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium; and Le Havre (Paris), France.
- A 14-day trans-Atlantic crossing from Southampton to New York Sept. 9-23, 2020, with stops at Las Palmas and Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain; and Funchal (Madeira) and Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal.
- A six-day cruise round-trip from New York to Portland, Maine and Saint John, New Brunswick Sept. 24-30.
- A 15-day Carnival Journeys voyage departing New York Sept. 30, 2020 and arriving in Port Canaveral, Fla., on Oct. 15, 2020, calling at Amber Cove, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk, positioning the vessel for year-round voyages to the Caribbean.
Year-round Caribbean departures from Port Canaveral
Following a special eight-day Caribbean cruise from Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2020, Mardi Gras will kick off its seven-day program from the Space Coast Oct. 24, 2020, offering two different three-port, seven-day itineraries, alternating weekly to the eastern and western Caribbean.
- Eastern Caribbean cruises will visit San Juan, Amber Cove and Grand Turk.
- Western Caribbean sailings will stop in Cozumel, Costa Maya and Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatan).
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!