For a limited time, Riviera River Cruises is offering complimentary upgrades of lower and middle-deck cabins on July and August 2024 departures on all European waterways (except the Douro River).
New bookings of lower-deck cabins on cruises on the Rhine, Moselle, Main, Danube, Seine and Rhône rivers and the Dutch waterways will be upgraded to middle deck, and new bookings of middle-deck cabins will be upgraded to upper deck.
Offer is subject to availability.
“With these free cabin upgrades, now is a great time to book a European river cruise for next summer,” said Marilyn Conroy, executive vice-president sales and marketing North America for Riviera. “Guests will enjoy benefits of the upgrade like a larger cabin or better views, and they’ll also receive our new Superior drinks package. We encourage you to experience Europe’s iconic rivers and waterways in the comfort and style of a Riviera ship.”
Details of the complimentary cabin upgrade include:
- Available on new bookings of July and August 2024 departures on all European waterways except the Douro River.
- Cabins will be upgraded one category, from lower deck to middle deck or middle deck to upper deck.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Can’t be combined with early booking discount.
- Not valid on solo traveler cruises or group bookings.
Riviera River Cruises offers 22 itineraries on 10 European rivers and waterways throughout the year, including exclusive departures for solo travellers with no single supplement and holiday season cruises.