The MSC Seashore, the latest flagship of MSC Cruises, has begun her inaugural cruise in the western Mediterranean, with visits to Barcelona, Marseille, Genoa, Naples, Messina and Valletta.
After its inaugural season, the first ship Seaside EVO MSC (and 19th ship to join the fleet of the company) will make a transatlantic cruise 18 nights to reach Miami.
From there, MSC Seashore will offer 7-night cruises with two different itineraries.
Visiting the Western Caribbean, the first itinerary will offer stops in Ocho Rios (Jamaica), George Town (Cayman Islands) and Cozumel (Mexico).
The second, in the Eastern Caribbean, will offer stopovers in San Juan (Puerto Rico), Charlotte Amalie (St Thomas) and Puerto Plata (Dominican Republic).
Each cruise will also include a stopover at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises' new private island located in the Bahamas.
MSC Cruises considers MSC Seashore to be its most innovative vessel.
Here is how the company presents the highlights of its latest flagship:
- Latest generation environmental technology to reduce the impact of the ship on the environment and guarantee even cleaner air emissions.
- Cutting-edge technology in air purification, thanks to the “Safe Air” system developed by Fincantieri, which uses UV-C lamp technology to eliminate viruses and bacteria in order to guarantee ever cleaner air. edge.
- 13,000 m² of outdoor space with a wide choice of outdoor bars and restaurants, swimming pools and decks for relaxing in the sun.
- 6 superb swimming pools with extended spaces, a new infinity pool, two new infinity whirlpools and a new VR slide in the aquapark.
- A vast 540-meter-long promenade along the water's edge, ideal for having a drink, eating or simply taking a stroll to enjoy the sea air.
- 11 different types of cabins and suites , which include among others the coveted cabins located at the back of the ship, 50 Terrace Suites offering an outdoor space of up to 15 m² and 32 different suites with private hot tubs.
- The MSC Yacht Club, the largest and most luxurious in the fleet, with an outdoor area and a swimming pool redesigned over 2000 m².
- A sublime sculpture, Danza del Mare: a work of art produced by VENINI, an Italian master glassmaker known the world over for the artistic and cultural excellence of his works. This sculpture was created for the MSC Foundation and symbolizes their efforts to protect the sea.
- A gastronomic journey with the 18 bars and lounges, including 12 indoor and 6 outdoor, 5 specialty restaurants and 4 main restaurants.
- The “Chef's Court”, refitted on deck 8 and which has become a prime destination for eating and drinking thanks to the presence of 5 specialty restaurants and 2 bars including a new outdoor area for the Butcher's Cut.
- Award-winning family activities with 98 hours of entertainment for children of all ages on each cruise.
- A brand new lounge - Le Cabaret Rouge - with original shows every night.