Holland America Line (HAL) is launching a new "Have It All" premium package that includes shore excursions, beverages, specialty dining and Wi-Fi in one base cruise fare.
Available year-round on all itineraries six days or longer except Grand Voyages, "Have It All" is valued at $99 per guest, per day, for a seven-day cruise, and "Have it All" cruise fares represent incredible savings of 50% or more off the included amenities compared to purchasing them individually.
"Have it All" fares will be available for booking April 21, 2021.
"We conducted extensive research with experienced cruisers and travel partners to understand what they find most valuable when purchasing a cruise and the results overwhelmingly pointed toward one simple fare that included our top amenities," said Gus Antorcha, president of Holland America Line. "Our past promotions that offered these perks have been extremely popular, so we created a premium package that is available all the time and on nearly all our cruises."
In addition to all of the amenities that typically come with a standard cruise fare, "Have It All" also includes four high-value extras in the fare with more amenities as the length of cruise increase.
Cruises of 6 to 9 days:
- One shore excursion up to $100 value or $100 off any one tour for all guests in a stateroom. Choose from among thousands of tours all over the world – from active ziplining adventures to immersive, historical explorations.
- Signature Beverage Package for all guests in a stateroom. Enjoy a large selection of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails, soda, coffee and more. Up to 15 drinks per day allowed, and bar service charges are included.
- One night of specialty dining for all guests in a stateroom.
- A Wi-Fi package for the first and second guests in a stateroom.
Cruises of 10 to 20 days:
- All of the extras included in the package for six- to nine-day cruises, plus an additional $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($200 per guest total).
- Two nights specialty dining.
Cruises of 21+ days (excluding Grand Voyages):
- All of the extras included in the package for 10- to 20-day cruises, plus an additional $100 shore excursion or tour credit ($300 per guest total).
- Three nights specialty dining.
The "Have It All" fare is presented as an option with the included perks already factored into the price across all stateroom and suite categories.
Guests who prefer to cruise without all of the extras have the option of a standard fare when making a booking. Each guest in a stateroom must book the "Have it All" cruise fare to receive the extras.
Click here for more.
Don't miss a single travel story: subscribe to PAX today!