Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Constellation are two of the latest Celebrity ships to return to service, setting sail from Fort Lauderdale and Tampa Bay, respectively, and capping a busy year which saw Celebrity Cruises lead the industry back to service in the U.S. following a 15-month hiatus.
With these two ships, 10 of the 14 ships within the Celebrity Cruises’ fleet have now returned to sailing in 2021, taking guests to destinations from the Caribbean to Europe and the Galapagos.
Sailing first on Nov. 6, 2021, exactly 600 days to the day from disembarking her last guest in Fort Lauderdale’s Port Everglades prior to ceasing operations, Celebrity Reflection will now take guests on a seven-night voyage from Fort Lauderdale, with stops in Bahamas, Mexico, Belize and Honduras.
Celebrity Constellation set sail a day later on Nov. 7, 2021, from her new homeport of Tampa Bay with stops in Belize and Cozumel, Mexico.
Each ship will enjoy nearly six months exploring the Eastern and Western Caribbean before their transatlantic voyages to then embark on itineraries that include many of the most alluring cities around Europe, including stops in Italy, Spain, Greece, and Croatia.
“The past year has been one of remarkable change, but we can definitely say the announcement of the return of these two marvellous ships is a change in the right direction as we invite our guests back on board,” said Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo. “The experiences our guests will enjoy aboard these beautiful new-luxury ships will provide the healing power of travel that we have all been seeking.”
- Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Constellation join eight additional ships in the Celebrity fleet that have been announced as part of its phased restart, including:
- Celebrity Apex, relocating from Greece in late October 2021 to now sail seven- to nine-night itineraries through spring 2022 in the Caribbean;
- Celebrity Edge, the first ship to sail from a U.S. Port on June 26, sailing a rotating schedule of Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries from Fort Lauderdale;
- Celebrity Equinox, sailing in the Southern Caribbean on six- to 12-night itineraries;
- Celebrity Flora, the brand’s award-winning 100-guest luxury yacht and the intimate 16-passenger Celebrity Xploration, sailing Galapagos itineraries.
- Celebrity Millennium, sailing seven-night Caribbean itineraries in 2021 with Alaska itineraries beginning in 2022;
- Celebrity Silhouette, sailing the UK coastline as of July 3;
- Celebrity Summit, sailing three- to five-night itineraries in the Western Caribbean and Bahamas.
The ships follow all established new health and safety measures in accordance with guidance from public health authorities, government agencies, and its own team of health and safety experts to provide guests with the peace of mind to fully enjoy their voyage.