The Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA) has launched its annual sale on CTC Certification (Certified Travel Counsellor) including the online exam prep course providing a great opportunity for travel agents to upgrade their credentials.
“We do this annually in the spirit of “back to school” or “back to business”, said Wendy Paradis, ACTA President. “This is an opportunity for travel agents to enhance and build their professional brand and earn a marketable credential.”
ACTA members get 40 per cent off during the month on new enrollments, while non-members see a 20 per cent savings. ACTA members pay $195, reduced from $325 and non-members pay $340, reduced from $425.
“So, this is a great time to join ACTA as well to get the 40% off!” Paradis added.
Benefits of CTC certification:
- Use of the CTC logo on emails, business cards, name tag, social media profiles, voice mail, and other communications
- Indicates your personal commitment to professionalism and elevates your level of trust and integrity and provides a competitive advantage
- Provides you with the ACTA Membership Card program and its numerous benefits that includes savings on air, cruise, hotels, car rentals, business tools and much more!
- Access to special rates to attend ACTA events and summits, continuing education and professional development
- Identified as a Certified Travel Agent on ACTA’s consumer website – Book with a Travel Agent
To earn the CTC designation, follow these steps:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.
- Upon enrolling, ACTA provides a prep guide, practice test and an exam prep course to assist.
- Successfully complete a 125 question CTC Exam.
- Obtain 1800 hours of relevant travel industry experience or provide proof of $600,000 in sales.
- Performance evaluation completed by your Travel Agency owner / manager.