Nova Scotia-based Niche Travel Group was recognized for its outstanding sales achievements at The Affluent Traveller Collection’s (ATC’s) annual Symposium at Kimpton EPIC Miami last month.
Agency owner Faith Sproule was on hand at ATC’s gala dinner to accept the Chairman’s Award, which also went to two U.S.-based travel agencies, Boscov’s Travel and Lisell Travel.
“These agencies and partners set a shining example for all of us,” said Nicole Mazza, chief marketing officer for The Affluent Traveler Collection, in a statement. “At a time when demand for luxury travel is skyrocketing, these companies are leading the way in innovative offerings, customer service and creative marketing. They truly listen to and understand the desires of our affluent advisors and clients and excel at making those wishes a reality.”
The ATC Soaring Eagle Award for superior sales growth was also won by Florida-based Winger Travel Agency.
In addition, ATC agencies selected the following winners among the collection’s preferred partners:
- Luxury Cruise Partner of the Year – Oceania Cruises
- Luxury Guided Tour Partner of the Year – Abercrombie & Kent
- Luxury Specialty Cruise Partner of the Year – AmaWaterways
- Luxury FIT Partner of the Year – Journese
- Specialty Land Partner of the Year – Rocky Mountaineer
- Luxury OnLocation Partner of the Year – Island Routes
- Luxury Resort & Spa Partner of the Year – Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa
- Luxury Hotel Program Partner of the Year – Marriott International STARS & Luminous
The ATC Symposium took place from October 28-30 and was attended by approximately 250 travel advisors and suppliers.