Unique Vacations (Canada) Inc., affiliate of Unique Travel Corp., worldwide representative for Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts, Grand Pineapple Beach Resort and Island Routes Caribbean Adventures is seeking a Bilingual Reservations Agent / Sales Assistant, based in their Toronto office.
- To represent Sandals, Beaches, Grand Pineapple Beach Resort with professionalism and to sell all resorts with accuracy while maintaining a high level of customer service.Ability to service inquiries related to new promotions, accounting and refunds, documentation, air and misquotes.In situations where a higher level of authority is either required or requested, it will be referred to the Help Desk, Help Desk Manager, Reservation Supervisor or Manager.
- To sell and service Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple Beach Resort including ancillary items, such as Red Lane® spa services, private candlelight dinners, Island Routes Caribbean Adventures off-resort tours.
- Provide accurate and most updated information on product, promotions and procedures to travel agents and/or guests.
Education & Experience
- Proven experience in effective verbal and written communication in both English & French
- Minimum two years experience in sales and customer service role
- Call Centre experience is preferred
Previous travel industry experience is a strong asset
Key Competencies & Requirements
- Excellent communications and customer service skills in English & French
- Excellent sales & closing skills and the ability to research and resolve issues
- Attention to detail
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Ability to work overtime as operation demands
- Ability to work on occasional weekends is a mandatory requirement of this job